Monday, January 19, 2015

A walk in mid January

As I walked out out the House this morning,headed for work the sun was shining and the wind was calm. I guessed it was in the upper 30s. I was right it was 31!
I started to plan my after work activities in my mind but did dare think to much for fear I would jinx it

 I went to the bank to get a little cash after work. I was hoping to do some shopping after work.
 Upon arriving home I naturally reached for the mail but there wasn't any. Oh that's right its Martin Luther King day.
Our school was probably the only school that was open. But isn't that what MLK would have wanted? The kids learning about equal rights and treating each other with kindness and respect?
  I think all children should hear his I have a dream speech and learn how bad things were back then.
OK OK so I got changed when I got home, check my email, facebook and what was going on  with youtube. I looked and saw I had 400 subscribers!
 I tuned on the camera and made a thank you video and uploaded it.
 Afterwards I took a walk to Butlers and 7-11. My right ankle was cramping up but I kept on.
  Walking is both physically and mentally healthy.
 I cant remember when I got a good walk in in the Middle of January. Wow!
Much to my surprise I got most of the things I planned to get. When I got home I remembered the one thing I forgot.
Tea!
I'll write myself a note to remember tomorrow.
all in all it was a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment