Wednesday, February 18, 2015

So ready for Spring

Yesterday was our 2nd snowday this year.
Today I got up earlier and ready to scrape and dust the snow off my car. When I headed out the door I couldn't believe my eyes. There was NO snow on the car! The only thing I had to do is defrost the back window.
 The drive into work wasn't bad either but I course I drove cautiously. I kept Thanking God all the way to work.
I arrived at work 15 minutes early which gave me time for coffee! YES!!
The day was busy but being I had time to site and have coffee before my work day started was a plus.
   The 2 crates of mail we got neither shocked me or had me going "oh Lord!"
 I am so ready for spring though.
Outside photo and videos, bike rides and DJ gigs!
I also plan to get back to my 3 lap power walks in the Community park too!
There's a facebook group called The Jersey Shore Photographers. Id like to plan a meet and greet at a local deli have breakfast or lunch and then go to the Point Pleasant Boardwalk and do photo shoots.
 I think it would be neat!
these are just idea floating' round my little head at this point!
I don't know if this ideas or visions will amount to anything but its something to look forward to!
  I have been posting many videos on youtube like crazy lately but I'm going to take a break for a week or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment