Tuesday, January 19, 2016

isn't that special Vol 13

I recently came across one of the best mixtape I ever made (in my humble opinion.
I tried to take a photo of the index card but some of the printing is faded so I gotta type it

Date Created 6/23/95
Tape type: Maxell XL II
Side A
Charade - The Beegees
Lazy Day - Spanky  and Our Gang
Rubberband Man - The Spinners
I fought the law - The Bobby Fuller Four
If I needed someone - The Beatles
Jungle Boogie - Cool & the Gang
Buttered Popcorn - The Supremes
Automatic - The Pointer Sisters
Ant Music - Adam and the Ants
Fantastic Voyage - Coolio
Cotton Eyed Joe (mad cow mix) - Rednex

Side B
In a sentimental mood - Vanessa Williams
Pastel - Kenny G
Cosmic Charlie - The Grateful Dead
Star Wars Theme - Meco
Magnet and Steel - Walter Egan
Inner City Blues - Marvin Gaye
Shattered - The Rolling Stones
Imagine - Inner Circle
Transmission - Genetic
Into the great wide open - Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
Cat Scratch Fever - Ted Nugent

I'm going to put this in my car to listen to tomorrow and it could be weeks till I put another tape in!




No comments:

Post a Comment