Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Things I'd like to do in 2016

A new year
New start
New Plans
Recently my Friend James Dalton and I shared each others visions for the new year and both vowed to keep them under wraps until things are settled with various  construction projects in and around Bay Head are completed. I told him he's included in my vision and he told be I'd be included in his!
Teamwork man!
 That aside here are a few others things I have in store
 More Video Tours of local places and perhaps a few interviews too. I thought my video tour at Gordons surf Shop went well.
 I hope to get better surfing videos at the beach and I hope to get some footage at a local skate park too.
 I would like to get a couple of local photographers together to lunch in the spring and share thoughts and ideas on taking photos!
 I hope to get a few more DJ gigs too.
Of course I'll resume to job at the beach in the summer and hopefully be in better shape because I also hope to returning to walking for exercise. The community park is perfect for just that. I'll start out with  doing 4 laps which is half a mile. A nice start.
OK here are my last Christmas related shots until next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment