Wednesday, January 13, 2016

mid January Random Blog

Already folks
This blog has no them, its just random stuff on my mind.
When I go into a local shop to film I usually ask if its OK. Sometime I get a no. Some folks get this look on there face like I'm going to do oral surgery on them.
Perhaps I should just explain its just for my youtube channel.
One of the latest no's sadly came at a cool antique store I went to
Canvas house antiques had some cool stuff in there including this very colorful vase.

 They let me take stills though. They can a small room filled with cloths and albums on the floor. I did sneak in a few seconds filming there! the albums were all under $5.00 each and the price sticker were on the inside of the record and not smack dab on the middle of the album cover! I didn't get albums for me because I have do CDs but I went to get some for a record collector who I will not mention because she night read this.
My creative motor started again and this is what it is

Its seems my level of creativity is the highest in January and February when it comes to making CD mixes probably because those are the months I'm stuck inside! This year has started off OK in that respect but I think old man winter will stick around longer now.

Today the wind out of the north was brutal and when I got home from work the inside of the house was 52 degrees which means the draft from the wind brew out thepilot light on my furnace! Dan got it going again though. Yay Dan!


No comments:

Post a Comment