Wednesday, February 10, 2016

mid Fabuary Random blog


this ceramic frag is one of the few things that survived 3 moves. I've had him since I was 10 years old. The other thing is the virgin Mary statue that is on my wall.
 As I type this blog the frigid north wind is blowing and a have cold toes.
This past summer I didn't renew my IMP membership. I got involved making videos and photography but around this time of year I start to mix the mix exchange and so last month I renewed my membership. what is IMP you ask?
 I welcome you to check it out at
www.internationalmixtapeproject.com

I also have a new video up at
www.youtube.com/user/djtrishm

I'm so looking forward to spring. I have ideas for new videos but old man winter is holding on.
Early Spring? how early are we talking about Mr Groundhog or are you wrong?

Tomorrow after a month Vacation Mueller's Bakers will be reopening. Yay! I hope to bring some video footage of my trip there.
I'm working on a few CD mix project. currently I'm focusing on a valentines mix requested by my boss.
A trip to the Post office and Mueller's bakery are on the calendar for tomorrow.
 
Stay tunes as mixes and other news to be posted in the coming days!
Peace, Love and music
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment