Saturday, February 6, 2016

Random Febuary Chatter

Last night I was looking at a small wooden CD holder that hold most of my early CD mixes.1 or 2 of the CDs were missing and I hope to find them because there were some nice mixes in the early days. Not that todays aren't good but those early mixes are all over the place. I don't know where I got most of those songs. Most likely from the library. It was fun going down memory lane.
  This Morning I woke up at 9:55am. Pretty early for me on a Saturday unless I have something to do.
     I check my email and posted on facebook that I was going to a local Breakfast/Lunch place called Klotz's Kitchen and would anyone like to meet me there. NO Reply. zilch, zero!
Perhaps folks were in shock that I was up so early on a Saturday. Perhaps everyone else was still sleeping!
I saw a post by The Brick Rotary and posted to volunteer my DJ services if they were ever in need of one for fundraisers and I got a response from someone says they would be in touch.
 In pasts years I tried to get in touch with both the Beach and Boro rotarys and nothing! Hmm what does that say?
 So I took another walk today and it felt good. If I wake up early again tomorrow perhaps a trip to Vesuvios in in the plans. I like they're subs. I really like they're tuna fish subs.
 OK so back to music. I'm waiting to get a CD I ordered in the mail and then I can start on my next mix.
I finally got a tripod for my camera, I actually got 2 because I didn't think the first order went through. I'd would like to get back to bike riding videos. I'll see which one worked best and sell the other but might keep them both one for the desk and one for travels. one of them is thinner so it might be the one for my bike riding videos.
I know January and Febuary are the coldest months of the year but I do miss my bikerides and really am look forward to getting my pony aka bike back on the road again.

No comments:

Post a Comment