Friday, January 13, 2012

at weeks end

Well this week ended with some more cool Photo Opps and a video. or two.Today the wind was whipping but there was a cool sunset.One of the only things that I like about Winter is many of the Beautiful Sunsets.Sunsets speak to my soul and remind me whos truly in control.Sunsets relax me and calm any worries I may be feeling and put me at ease.
A statue of a tiger I took in my Friends shop window
Last Years staff Badge.I just thought it would be cool to take a picture of it
Not Sure Which Picture of this sunset I like better so heck I'll Include them Both! Stay tuned.I'll include some vids later this Evening or tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Trish, Let me know what you think of my mix for you. I really like what you had to say about sunsets. You move me with your pictures of them. You fill up an emptiness I have. So thanks for posting, my friend!

    ReplyDelete