Monday, January 23, 2012

random chatter

So I'm thinking of cool things to take pictures of when the weather is nicer.I've noticed some funky mailboxes.Around our area.I also look forward to seeing cool Gardens,antique cars shows and festivals.Id also like to get some pictures of stained glass like in a church.Of yes and cool steeples. Id like to also more more video tours of local shops.Thus far no one has objected however to be on the safe side I always ask. OK time to turn to music.I have 2 new CDs from the library.I have 1 or 2 more in transit.That will inspire me to make a new mix.Since I got my camera my mix making has been neglected well maybe not neglected but I having been making many mixes lately. my Creative engine needs to get started again. Ideas,and comments are welcome. I'm so looking forward to spring! Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment