Saturday, January 14, 2012

January update

Well my friends as you can see im getting aquanted with my Camera.I enjoy sharing my pictues and videos with you. Don't think its getting in the way of my mixmaking and DJing.Music is my first love and photography is my second.I was asked to DJ an even this friday and am going for it.details to follow. Im thinking of another playlist and will call it Winter 2012 or something like that. This time of the year is a tad rought for me.My mom Died on January 16th 2003.I want to make a poem for her but its just to emotional.I miss her.I miss my dad too! To all you folks out there that still have your Parents Pay attention to what they say Tell them you love them every day Respect and honor the lessons they teach you One day you'll be out in the world wishing you had heeded their warning Cause one day you too will me mourning You'll wish they could come back To tell you about peace love and understanding about leaving your bartender ten percent Make the world a better place Look them in the face and tell them to love them Help them when it is needed great teamwork is never defeated cause your a winner in the end they keep it real its not pretend OK lame poetry aside.I wish you all a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment