Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Sun comes out!

I had almost given up on outside photography till the spring but but mother nature decided its time to give us a Break.I heard it was going to be 50 degrees today so after work I wasted no time in persueing my plan to take a bike
ride.First thing I did was take a pictures of a lawn ornament in our garden
Then I went down and took a video of the canal and heres a close up shot of the loveland town bridge! Next up was a visit to George and Beth Nicholas's house
I met Dyanna Curts Gi
rlfriend who is visiting while looking at Colleges.I had a German beer Beth Gave me!
We were perfectly safe under the tight security this fine superhero provided. After wards I stopped At Ocean County Music
I also swung by twight lake in Bay Head where I got a few good shots
I also shot some videos.I uploaded one today on my youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/djtrishm If you click on this link it should take you right to it Happy viewing and reading Let me know if your computer doesnt want to take you there and Ill post the videos here like I have been!

No comments:

Post a Comment