Monday, February 6, 2012

another awesome day for me and my camera

Upon waking up today I heard the DJ on the radio say it was going to be in the 50s and wind which tells me it will be in the 30s if the winds kicks up.When you get a west wind in the summer here at the Jersey Shore it means flies and in the winder it means freeeezing cold.However mother nature was kind to us today. Me and my camera went for a bikeride after work.
The Bay Head Fire company has awesome dedicated firemen and women who not only respond to fire calls but make sure the trucks run smoothly at all times!
he Head Librarian at The Bay Head Reading Center where I pick up my orders after work.
The Aliens have landed ..and one is behind Virginia's desk.Call Mulder and Scully!
no Paper,no Plastic but a long lasting Canvas bag hald precious Patron holds items!
Name these two great U.S Presidents
I also got a nice shot of the moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment