Thursday, February 9, 2012

DJ update and other chatter

On January 24 I will be spinning tunes at the lobster Shanty for a Parents cocktail party.should be interesting.many folks like the look at my CDs and music review on youtube. made this years Valentines mix and I have another mix coming up.I'm having a mental block coming up with a title. I went to the ear Doctor yesterday to have my ears cleans out.I felt a little seasick to my stomach on the way home because.When he cleans out my ears I feel dizzy. next up is an eye exam.Ill do that next month.ugh..Doctors visits..they never end especially when you get older. I think we should have one day when everything gets checked out.Ears,dentist,general check up etc.we could just worry about one day a year and get it all done that day.Oh but thats too simple No Pictures or vids to post today.Its just me and chatter. Its not that cold today except a bitter cold wind.brr.A good day for a nap! I hope I will be able to get to Cafe de Point this Sunday to see and video tape cool live music.Untill them I'll take a break from Youtube and focus on my mix making and practice on the 88s!

No comments:

Post a Comment