Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Febuarys warm start

Today while Riding over the bridge I almost forgot its February because Im NOT freezing. The other day I heard some cool Latin Rhythms at Cafe de Point.Man was I inspired.I ordered some on the library website.Ah World music!I don't know what they are singing but the Dance able rhythm is great. My next mix will include some Latin grooves for sure. First up though my annual serving of Valentines tunes as inspired by our District superintendent,Dr Ravally!Dr Ravally is cool.He has a sense of humor unlike many superintendents who are curmudgeons. Tonight I cried at the end of dog the Bounty Hunter They caught this meth addict who has cancer!Even Dog was a tad misty and he's tough nuts! No Photos on this blog.I need to focus on music for a bit and give my camera a rest..I'm sure It will be a short rest.

2 comments: