Sunday, February 19, 2012

Our Rockin Gran Gang at Rockin Joes in Point Pleasant Beach
Throughout The Cafe you will be album covers and gold records,yes even in the ladies room.These I took while attendinding to my needs!
The girls were appreciative when I asked them If I could take photos.Even the Original Skullboy was ok with me taking picture of a new drawing he did! So after all that eating and socializing I got the hankering to go downtown.on the way I heard good sounds coming from another coffee lounge the Green Planet.I stopped in and took some foootage and then went to atomic CDs and got 2 CDs afterwards I went to see George and Beth and george and I had cocktails
I went home afterwards ,had dinner and finished a load and laundry and took care of Bayou and the fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment