Sunday, March 2, 2014

March 2 Random Chatter

Eveyone says we are going to get 3-4 inches of snow tonight.augh! enough already.
Im so looking forward to spring. Green grass, flowers and other plant life blooming and well OK allergies do act up but I can deal with that.
About this time of year I am feeling a winter depression but I had 2 DJ gigs this winter. That's helps keep the winter blues away.
 Today I got a call from a fireman friend who want me to make a mix of songs. He has a list that hes giving me this week. That helps too! being able to make mixes and bring others happiness through music is fun!
The snow and winter vortex won't keep me down. It will provide an opportunity to make mixes. my Creativity has been  on fire this winter oh my gosh.
 I almost have 300 subscribers on my youtube channel. Wow!
my videos will be more interesting when spring arrives! Heck year boy!!
   Things are going well at BHS! Frank and Tony rebuilt the teachers room and we all love it!
Theres a happy vibe in the building. I think its because the post Hurricane Sandy depression is pretty much over with and things are really starting to come back together again.
   Once the spring does arrive I plan on doing some video tours again in shops.I hope to add interviews with merchants too!
OK so adios for now
Have a great week and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment