Sunday, April 12, 2015

news and Chatter


It was a beautiful weekend here at the Jersey shore.
Yesterday was a great day for photography and videotaping. I did and video tour and did an interview with Laura at the Jolly Tar.
Thank and more can be seen at
www.youtube.com/user/djtrishm

Please remember the that a week from Saturday is earthday,
There will be fun and festivities at Riverfront Park in Point Pleasant starting at 12 Noon.
the will be fun, venders and entertainment by The Sherman Brother Band,The South Sandwich band and a Local DJ, DJ Trish.
 The following day The Beach House classic surf Shop will be hold their annual spring board swap.

     In Other news..
I am sad to report that Carl Conover has Died. He was a volunteer firefighter at the BHFC and for many years had a hot dog and Arizona tea stand on East Ave. He was a gentleman and called me Patsy. I guess he know my Mom from church so being I was named after her she was Pat and I was Patsy or little Patty. He often complimented me on my DJing and liked what I played.
 Thank you for reading
I welcome you to post a comment
Please check back soon for more news and photos

No comments:

Post a Comment