Tuesday, December 15, 2015

2015 a year in review

Well here it is another year end review
first off
Funerals attended- 0
Wedding attended-0

Nothing really catastrophic really happened this year as far as people I know dying.
My dj gigs went well except for the one mid summer I couldn't get to. I kinda got fired from that one. a first! that stung!
My friend Ed Austin referred me to a gig and that went well.
This summer I did have a mishap with my Sony Cybershop but a week later I got a Nikon Coolpix S9900. a YouTube subscriber gave me instructions on how to set up the Autofocus. it works great.
Our longtime Custodian and my DJ Mentor retired in June.
Construction on the new gym started and should be completed sometime in early 2016!
 My friend Curt is now a civilian after 6 years in the Navy.
I hope he will return to making mixes!
In September I got a new roof for my car.
My education in world music continues.
There will be more music reviews and blogs in 2016 and I also hope to restart my mix exchange group and get a few more gigs in 2016.
A few more subscribers on my youtube channel would be nice too!
to my roadies,Chip,George and Eric thank you so much!
To Ed Austin Thank you for the referral
and to The Lord above thank you for it all!
and yes thank you to my readers too!
May you all have a merry Christmas and a very Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment