Monday, December 7, 2015

HoHo Ho Howe St

So Today was a really nice day for a bikeride.
When I got home from work I got changed and grabbed the basics of the day. Wallet, keys and Camera and crammed them in my hip pack. After I left the house I had a feeling I forgot something.
  That something was my backpack. Hopefully it will be nice again tomorrow so I can get a few things after work.
 My first stop was bay the Pt Pleasant Cannel where there's a small lake where ducks and geese hange out.
I saw these goose just hanging out by a puddle drinking the dirty water( yuck!) and he looked like he was hurt.


He knew I was there. so I didn't dare get any closer. Does it look like he's hurt?
After that I went into Bay Head and got some cool pictures of Christmas Decorations and there were even Christmas decorations at the beach especially Howe St!








Wow now someone Really went to great efforts here! One of the guys on the plat form told me to sign my name on one of the shells with a black sharpie next the shell tree. I did.
 I just hope some punk doesn't come around and destroys this awesomeness! A person with a lot of heart and soul put a lot of effort to do this! I love it!
  With all the craziness going on in the world today this is a breath of fresh air.
Its a reminder that there are decent folks in the world who care and will do great works like this to remind us that that there is still good things happening.
 on the way home I took some photos of a few well decorated houses.




 to top it all off was a beautiful red sky as the sunset!

so you see folks there is beauty in a day. Think Positive. Don't let the mainstream Media's story of gloom and doom keep you down!


No comments:

Post a Comment