Sunday, December 27, 2015

December music reviews,news and update

Musically December was a decent month for me.
First off I DJayed the Santa breakfast at the firehouse which is always fun. A few little kids danced in front of me which put a smile on my face.
 The Week after that I was at the White Sands resort and spa spinning for a local church's rosary Alter society.
 Ed Austin got me that Gig! Thank you Ed!
He said they said good things about me. I will be joining him at Sacred Heart again for New Years day 2016!

OK so now for the music review

A fellow Youtuber Doug A and I share the love for reggae music. a few weeks ago He showed this album and was talking about Light in The Attic records. Shortly after watching his video I went to LITAs website to see if they had it on CD and to my delight they did! I wasted no time in ordering it.
If you enjoy Reggae and funk music THIS compilation is for you!
 check out
www.lightintheatticrecords.net to see this and more!

BeeGees 1974-1979

This box set is chock fun of greatness for Bee Gee fans
It contain the albums Mr Natural, Main Course, Children of the world, Spirits Have Flown
and a Bonus disc called the Miami Years.

Last but not Leat is Adel 25
This is here best yet. My picks are Remedy and Water under the Bridge.
This CD also got good reviews my Anthony Fantano the internets busiest music nerd. Yes its that good.

I also Have been work on my end of the year mix called Belive in music which I'll but on my other page cool grooves CD mix exchange!




No comments:

Post a Comment