Wednesday, December 2, 2015

an old mixtape from 1994

Last night I was lookin for an Christmas mixtape I made in the 90s. My friend Larry aka uncle Orca write in his latest letter how hard it is each year to come up with a new an exciting Christmas playlist.
   I can relate I've been making Christmas mixes since 04 and its getting harder to find new and exciting Christmas songs without the having a song or two that has not been a previous mixes.
  This year I know there are a few returning songs but they are good enough to be repeated.
OK so but search for a Christmas mixtape failed I did find a mix I made in 1994 full of cool songs that will go in my car tomorrow.


Many times I felt I made the perfect mixtape and then I could not for the life of me produce an equally as cool name for it. This is an example ah but its the music that matter right?!
 I've had folks make me mixes with the perfect arty cover, great title and the quality of the music well... Could have been better.
I'm sure I've put out some crappy mixtape in my time but there was this one mixmaker back in the day who bragged his mixes were the best. I never claimed to be the best and never will. I'll leave that to my listeners!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment