Saturday, August 28, 2010

A beautiful Night

Wow!What a night!
I started off playing Reggae and a little dance music.My friend Jimmy Kaplow showed up with his Mom and 2 other friends.THAT truly touched me.I played some grateful Dead and Beatles just for him.He liked my DJ gear and what I spinned.There were a few raffles,more music and the Movie,"Castles in the sky" was cool.
After the Movie Sandy told me to play more music.I started out with some jazz and then some surf tunes including surfer bird wich a few folks dance too.I threw in other dancable tunes and the tunes were a hit.I was stoked!Dayam!My last song I played was Judy Colling "Amazing Grace"
Why does that song bring me to tears?is it the song or her Flawless Voice?Perhaps both!
I got lots of positive feedback and felt lots of love.It was awsome!I do what I do and hope folks have fun and are blessed by it and given a moment to get away from everyday stress and get caught up in the music and Dance leaving behind all the worries of the world if only for a few hours!
Peace and Love to all who came out for the fun!
Special Thanks and Eric,Sandy,Cooper and the rest of the Beach house Peeps!
Peace and Love
Trish

1 comment:

  1. Trish,
    I had an awesome time! I know my whole family and the whole Beach House family (of which you are a real important part!) had one of the best times of the summer! We're blessed to have you be part of the Community and have you do what you do. I really think you hit it on the head when you said it gives people a chance to get away from everyday stress when you play your music....you truely have a gift and I thankyou again! Mad respect for what you do! God Bless. Eric

    ReplyDelete