Tuesday, August 3, 2010

more Trish Travels

I woke up about 11am today.The first order of business was a shower!
As my hair was drying I booted up the computer and finished getting dressed.
I was in the mood for a pizza after I checked my email so I headed down to a Pizza shop called Monalissas.A slice and Pissa is $3.00 but its a big slice with soda too btw.
After that I went to the post office to mail out mixes to friends and family.My next stop was Central Market where I bought myself a klondike bar which tasted great on this humid day and before leaving I bought Dale(a friend and coworker) a coffee and delivered that.He was happy to get the coffee and my latest mix "Shine on Brightly"
I made a brief stop at the beach house and Applegate to say hello.
Other folks I had mixes for were Bordans stationary and Vinnie at Ocean County music where I was able to slip Vinnie his mix right before he was about to start a Guitar Lesson to a young student.
I had one more mix left.I pedeled down to Atomis CDs and gave one to Eric the Owner and noticed a guy about 20 looking through records and his friend bought a few.Aha so its true!People still do buy the vinyl!cool!
Eric liked the track list of Shine on Brightly.I had 11 bucks in my pocket so onward a shopped and found a CCR cd for 5 so I got it.
I this mix giving and shopping made me thirsty so I went to the Green Planet for an orange gatorade and now all this blogging has be thirsty again so Ill have a beer on the porch and then some dinner!
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment