Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ghosts in the stereo?

2 days ago I woke up and thought I heard music.It was 7am.I sat up for a minute and it sounded like the downstairs stereo was on.WTF?I know I turned it off last night!Sometimes Ill turn the CD player off but lead the head unit on.OK could it be an electrical power trip or are my parents letting me know they're watching me?
it was weird for sure.I do often wonder if the spirit of my parents are among us.In mycase im not scared I just know they are checking up on me?
one time when I was at a friends house a can of peas fell off the shelf and were were in the next room.
In other news there was no bage checking today due to the rain.I took the time off to mail mixes to 2 cousins and get more mailing envelopes and also pick up 2 CDs at the library.yes the engines of creation are turning once again.
Im pretty much ready for Saturdays gig.Going togo to my facebook page to see if theres anyone who has a song request posted.
I will post my newest playlist soon.
check back later alligator!
Peace
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment