Monday, August 9, 2010

extra extra read all about it new AC to come on soon!

Today I wke up at 9.30am and heard the guys work on installing our new Air condioning units.I got up and got dressed,did some emailing and headed out on my bike.My first stop was Bay Head School where I gave Frank a Beach house T Shirt for his birthday.He liked it.Then I stopped in the main office to chat with the boss and The secretary and enjoyed the cool air.Afterwords I went to see Laurie in the BOE office who is stressed by personal issues but was working hard just the same.I told her she can come down to the beach early in the morning for a decompression session.The way the sun reflects on the water in the morning calms any and all frayed nerves!
Next I went to the post office and mailed out a few mixes a some friends.My belly was telling me it need somethingso I pedaled on Over to Rockin Joes and got a great burger with fries.
Next I went and bought some CD-rs and then to the library to pick up some cds I ordered.
My last stop was Bay Point Market to get soda.Gonna be on the wagon for a bit.This weekend I felt I did a little to much drinking.Time to put the brakes on that and be on the wagon for a while.
Now for a power nap and then dinner.
Good news we may have our new ac working tomorrow night and some new CDs arrived in the mail todaso a new mix will in in the works soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment