Friday, May 7, 2010

another old mixtape

In order to find something you lost you must clean your room first.I have a CD due back at the library.I have the CD but can't find the jewel case that goes with it.
While digging through my botton desk drawer I did find an old mixtape.
here are the details
TITLE:Summer 2001 #4
Created on:Started 8/27/2001 -finished 9/4/2001
Tape Type:TDK High Bias 110 minute cassette
Side 1
Whirl Y Reel 1-Afro Celt Sound System
Land Of Hopes and Dreams-Bruce Springsteen
Shout It to The Top-Style Council
Let Me Be-The Turtles
Driftin-McBride,Whitfield & Whitfield
Tropicalia-Beck
What is Love-Howard Jones
You Don't Have to walk in the rain-The Turtles
Boogie Shoes-KC & the Sunshine Band
Money Won't change you-James Brown
Going Out of my Head-Wes Montgomery
Side 2
I still miss someone-Johnny Cash
True Love Goes on and on-The Chordettes
Me and my shadow-Frank Sinatra & Sammy Davis jr
Besame Mucho-Toni Arden
Small towns are smile towns-Nat King Cole
Wild Bill Hiccup-Spike Jones and his City Slickers
Hummingbird -the Chordettes
Vendome-The Swingle Singers
Don't Change your Plans-Ben Folds Five
Butterfly-Michael Urbaniak
Baby Come to me-Patti Austin & James Ingram
Daddy Sang Bass-Johnny Cash
Autumn Leaves-Miles Davis
I dont know if I had a special reason to make this mixtapes other than have a cool bunch of tunes to throw together.Some mixmakers think so hard about the order the songs are in.I dont usually.I start out mellow and then pick up the pace and start off rockin and lay on some jazz or love songs.this one had lots of oldies and country.I threw in a spike Jones Tune in this mixtape for a laugh!

1 comment:

  1. Side 2 looks sweet, but I agree, these are always fun!

    ReplyDelete