Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday gone

So its only Tuesday but the start of this week has been busy.Yesterday I went to the dentist by bike and that wind was still kickin'Still I pressed on.I was a little late but they took me right away.No Cavities!I was reminded to do a better job on flossing and cleaning the back teeth.I nearly chocked on my own spit when she(the hygenist) works on me with that cavitron water pick thing.
Today was another constant motion day and on the way home I wondered did I forget something?halfway home I realized it was too quiet.Turn on the radio stupid!I thought to myself.I turn the radio off wren I turn the car off.I think it drains the battery if I leave on on when the engines off.So Ive been told.fact or fiction?
When I get home on tuesdays I let Bayou out(Nancy and Dans dog)then I let her in,get into jeans and a t shirt and off to piano lessons I go.The wind wasnt bad today and Joan was pleased with my progress.Playing intervals is tricky but im getting it.
Today I got a mix from a guy in canada We've been trading mixing by mail for over a year.Hes into obscure jazz and 60s tunes and some world music.Im listening to it while im posting this blog and sipping Tea at the same time.We Women are Natural Born Multitaskers.

No comments:

Post a Comment