Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Midweek review

Its Only Wednes day heres whats happened thus far
Sunday I took a bikeride.I must get up Earlier On Sundays now that the nice weather is here and get myself to church.When I do get to church I get a spiritual recharge thats helps me deal with any crud that comes my way during the week.
Monday Our Home and School Association bought us Subs for Teachers appreciation week.
at 10:45 Each day I wait by the Foyer door with a cart to help our lunch lady Jan who Delivers the hot Lunches.Right before she arrived the Milk deliverery arrivedbut we manages to get it all on the cart in one trip.Meanwhile Our administrative assistant Alicia went to pick up the subs.No sooner did I think things were going to calm down I get called over the PA systen to once again open the foyer door.
Then I went about my other duties and had lunch.
After Lunch grades K-5 put there lunch boxes on a milkcrates and I put them on the cart and deliver them and drop them off at the clasroom door.
Wouldnt ya know the Elevator Inspector arrived but I was able to take the cart up but had to wait till they left to bring it back down.While I was getting in Frank said "Didnt you say this wont hold the weight of a cockroach"as the doors closing"I laughed!
After work I had an Appointment for the Ear dr.Every 4-5 months I get wax cleaned out of my ears.Its doesnt hurt but I feel the room spinning when hes in there with a suction tube.Thank God Nancy drives me.Sometimes I feel queezzy in the way home and feel like Im going to puke.
Tuesdays I have Piano lesson
Wednes AVG runes a virus scan when I turn the computer on and log on and I usually take a nap.Now thats its nice out I should take a walk.
I got a call from my cousin Mollyand shes coming over tonight and we're going to have Pizza and beer!
I hope the rest of the week is calmer then it started.
this concludes my midweek report.

No comments:

Post a Comment