Saturday, May 15, 2010

Keep In Touch

2 weeks ago My brother in Law Lost a coworker due to a Motorcycle accident.We toasted the man and Dan (My brother In law) reminded us that we must often tell those around us that we love them.I agree!
In this moderm age of tecnology we have few if any excuses not to pick up the phone to call some one up just to say hello and how are you ,etc.
when you lose someone you wish you had stayed in better touch with them but do we grab the ball and run to the goal when we have the chance?Do we appreciate the love and respect we have or ask for more?
What would we do with MORE?
many churches give to foreign ministries but what about the homeless in our own backyard?
I saw a video the other day about tent city in Lakewood NJ.it saddened me.
Shouldnt Charity start at home???
Id like to raise some funds for our local homeless..but how.A dance?Have any ideas?Please let me know.Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment