Saturday, June 5, 2010

Another beauty of a day and successful DJ gig!

it was hot today but there was a niceturnout at BHS's Davy Jones day.Rock nJoes was there serving up food and cool beverages.Loon E the Clown was making animal figures out of balloons and the was a nice water slide the kids loved.Jill (our secretary was inside selling book etc and I of course was rocking the scene.Our Spanish Teacher Mrs O grady plug here I pod in my aux jacks and played a few spanish songs and about 8 kids danced.She led the dancing and they had fun!
I got another DJ gig out of the day..perhaps 2.Im already booked at the clambake and Ill also be doing the Duck Derby.
I received good feedback from the parents.The Kids loved the Candy I tossed out.
One family has an end of the summer Party every year and they asked If I would be the DJ and I said yes
so far heres upcoming public gigs
SATURDAY AUG 21 -tHE BAY HEAD FIREHOUSE CLAM BAKE 12 NOON TILL 5PM
OCT 2 THE BAY HEAD SCHOOLS FOUNDATION DUCK DERBY TIME TO BE ANNOUNCED
CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR UPDATES AND OTHER COOL STUFF!
Peace and Love
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment