Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Creative engine starts again

I keep telling myself I have anought music in my itunes but then Ill hear a song or I'll be talking to someone about music,or see someone elses playlist and see a song I like and say gee I wonder if the library has that?Oh but I cant request just one can I?Its like eating m & ms.I order one and them other songs starts creeping out of my brain.My creative engine is ready ..the key is in the ignition..Music fans start your engines the grem light comes on and DJ Trish comes flooring out of the starting point.
Hey I could be spending my time getting drunk,popping pills,or just sitting on the couch smoking a pack a day and getting wasted but instead in creating mixCDs for myself and others listening pleasure hopefully bring joy and good memories to my fellow music fans who like me love music.I love making mixes bacause I love music.I DJ because I love music and want to share that which I love with others and if my love of music provides a fun time and folks are happy,hey im happy bring happiness.
Last night I joined another mixclub.Ill be in 3 including mine.Its free.
I think its called Snark.Ill provide the link soon.
I'll also post some music reviews here soon so I welcome you to visit often for fun happy news CNN and Fox News dont provide.LoL!

No comments:

Post a Comment