Monday, June 21, 2010

another school year is gone

today we closed the door on another school year.The day started at 8am.I spend most of the morning shredding old student documents.When I want doing that I kept busy in other ways.Watering Plants and helping teachers pack up stuff the go out to they're car,watering plants etc.
Highlights of the year include a visit from champ the miracle dog.When he was a puppy his owner tried to burn him to death but somehow how got rescued and some of our students raised funds for him to get surgery to correct some of the damage and he was adopted by a loving couple.
another was my 2 DJ gigs and also daily laughs and words of wisdom from Frank!Im sure there are others but those are what come immediately to mind.

1 comment:

  1. Hey djtrish,
    So does this mean your free till school starts again in the fall?
    I'm disabled so i'm always free to do what i want.I'm just very poor,so i like to do things with my mom.My family is very important to me.
    I think your a very positive person.Thanks for wanting to be my friend on facebook.I don't go there anymore.
    Keep blogging!Your giving me something to read.Thanks djtrish for being here.
    your friend,
    george

    ReplyDelete