Tuesday, June 15, 2010

People,places and Things

After I arrived home from work I went about my daily routine,take in the mail,sort it and let Bayou (Nancy and Dans) dog out.It was a beauty of a day.Not a cloud in the sky!Not too hot and just a perfect day weatherwise!
After I let Bayou in I gave her a biscuit and went upstairs and got changed,checked my email and then sat on the porch with a coke and relaxed.Decompressing set right in and the calm and beauty of the day made me realize how good I have it.
Sure I have my rough days where I wonder who cares and who is playing me and using me.Theres a gospel song thats has a line that goes"just do your best and pray that its blessed and he'll take care of the rest"He meaning Jesus.I often have to remind myself of that.
Today was one of those days where I felt the Lord was saying Good job honey keep it up.
Lately Ive been sending mixes to my friends at zero but havent been sending them out to many cousins and friends so today I made a list of folks Ive felt Ive been neglecting mixwise and will make them a mix this week.There too I wonder if folks truly appreciate the mixes I make them or just say "another mix from Trish thats nice"or if they feel the excitement and joy I feel when I get a mix in the mail.
Well I do it because I love music and sharing that love with others.
Last week I saw my fellow mixmaker and friend Curt who was on leave from the navy for 10 days.In the short time he was here he managed to find time to make me an awsome mix and I gave him a mix he liked too!
I must remember to send him a nice note of thanks.I'll wait till after school over then I can truly focus without the end of the yeah busyness clogging up my brain.
Yesterday on mybikeride I saw a red truck rolling into the Bay Head public works and I swore it said BHIA on it.I followed and sure enough there were a few lifeguards emerging from it.Yep we have a red truck now.This weekend the Beach will be opened and I'll be returning to my post on Chadwick Street aka The bluffs,Gull Alley.the walkway is an alley the only alley the leads to the beach.Thats why the lifeguards refer to it as gull alley!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks djtrish for being here.I hope you still listen to my mix Buckets Of Blues & Turquoise.Just letting you know i'm listening to you on your blog.You are positive and that keeps me interested.Why aren't you married?
    Texas Hobart here (George)

    ReplyDelete