Friday, June 18, 2010

A new season begins


Today we had our annual BHIA meeting.It was strange not seeing Coach Fio there.He was there in spirit im sure.He would want us to carry.and carry on we will.We have new uniforms this year.
As the Beach season starts another school year ends.This year our math and Science teacher Mrs Tweed is retiring.
The end is the year stress isnt getting to me like it used to.I think Im just learning to blow it off or simply not let it get to me.
I have to keep reminding myself that when Jill tries to blame something on me that I KNOW isn't my fault that GOD knows that truth so give it up to him.Still it bugs me that im made the guilty one when im not but i must remember that God knows the truth and to know he will deal with it.
OK back to the beach it will be great to see all my happy patrons once again and I hope they all retur safe and sound!
Heres to another great beach season!Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment