Saturday, October 23, 2010

cold toes

Every Year I try hard to hold of on turning on the heat till November.Like last year Mother Nature drop the temps down so low I had to turn the heat up.Dayam!
I recently discovered I can share my playlists I post on ZeRo to facebook and Blogger.hmm.
Im working on a new mix Titled "Isn't That Special"after a mixed cassette I made in the 90s .This playlist is differant though.While I was without the internet for a while I did go into the archives and listen to a few mix cassettes I made in the late 80s and 90s.
Although many prefer the sound of records CDs have a cleaner sound.Sadly though theres stuff not reissued on CD.
My friend Tyler transferred some records onto CD for me and so did my friend Knight.
Id like to someday inport a few songs into my itunes.Perhaps after the holidays when I can delete all my christmas music and have more space in my hard drive!
I recently learned how to used the spell check and make corrections.My spelling is good but its but typing skils that are not so good.OK time for bed
Gnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment