Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How Sunsets remind me

Tonight there was a wonderfull Orange sky as the sun was setting.As I was getting ready to have dinner I stopped and stared at it.Like the early morning reflections on out atlantic Ocean Sunsets touch my soul and remind me of Gods love for us!Its like hes saying heres a beautiful sunset I made to soothe your soul.
Any anger or worry goes out the door when I see a sunset like I did tonight.
The year after by dad died I dread this time of year because it was the time of year he died.
Im beginning to like and appreciate this time of year again although I still thing of my dad and mom alot during this time of year!
Christmas time and New Years is kinda hard for me too But I press on the best I can
because I know they would want me to!
Today as I rode my bike I noticed how pretty the tress are too.the changing colors are cool!
Ill be glad when election day passes and all the advertisements and nasty campaigning stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment