Monday, October 25, 2010

Wisdom in a card

As I was cleaning my room tonight I found a greeting card that read:Savor each day for the gift that it is.About now your most likely thinkin'No Trish no more wisdom please.
Late this Afternoon I was sitting on the porch as the wind was blowing and the leaves were falling yet there I was drinking tea with just a t shirt and jeans and its the end of October.
When I went inside for another cup the phone rang.It was my friend Duke Clement saying he had a mix for me.
He came over about 7ish and gave it to me and we talked a bit.Its called Indian Summer and its an awesome collection of mellow tunes.Seeing Duke and getting a surprise made for a gift of a day.
I also am doing better at using spell check.Im a good speller but not the best typist.Oh how spell check humbles me!

No comments:

Post a Comment