Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trish's Travels

Before I left work today I saw a bit of sunshine.It had been raining most of the day.
When I got home I took in the mail,sorted it and let Bayou out to attend to her needs.Then I let her in and gave here a biscuit.She knows the routine now so I dont need to tell her to sit,She sees me going for her biscuit jar and sits and gently takes it from my fingers with her teeth.
Then I run to my side get changed and head off to piano lessons every Wednesday.
At 1:30 it was nice out so I took my bike.
When I got to Joan and Tylers house Skip Applegate was there with a fruit basket.Joan was in the hospital this summer.He apologizes for the lateness but we know hes a busy man.He asked to to DJ at the Fire company's Christmas Party and I gladly said yes and also said Id volunteer my time!They are getting a new Concrete floor for the truck bay so money is in short supply!Id volunteer anyway!
After my piano lesson I went to the bank and then dropped of a letter to mail.
I was thirsty and Muellers Bakery is oh yes right there!I got an Arizona ice tea and a sugar cookie and took a seat.It looked like it was going to rain.and sure enough it started.
It was a light rain but it was rain.After Muellers I headed for the library to see if I had anything there.I had nothing there but went on they're computer and checked if anything was in transit.not yet.
From there I went to Bay Point Market to get soda and milk.That's when it started pouring rain.I had a cup of coffee and waited for it to stop.20 minutes later it did.
My last stop was CVS.I wanted to go to Bordans but I think they close at 5:30 and it was 5:20.I bought ink cartridges for my printer.As expensive as it is I buy both at once now because I know no sooner will one need a new cartridge the Other one will run out of ink a few days afterwords.
I was also going to get wine but it was starting to get dark so I'll do that Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment