Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Im Back!

Hello my friends
Since my last log in I had internet connection problems that are now fixed.
Im sure you've heard the old saying"You dont know what you have till you've lost it"
Wow isnt that the truth!
I felt disconnected from the world.
Small things like do I have anything on hold at the library was a question I had to get answered by calling the library on the phone instead of a fast search online.
I see folks with their iphones and blackberries and wish I had one just for little things like thats at the library for me.
Its like wanting to turn on the radio when theres a power outage.
Yes I am a bit more addicted to the internet more then I was willing to admit.
I did watch more tv than I normally do!Among stuff I watched was Dog the Bounty Hunter,repo man and the Show about the animal control.VH1 and A&E are good.the rest of the stuff..Ehh!
Im not a big game show watcher but I do stayed glued to "Dont forget the lyrics" when I see it.Then again it is about something close to my heart..music!Natch!!!
One day while going to work I was dropping some rhymes.
Yoo
get outta the way
I gota get to work on time
hey
How much slowa would ya goa
Don't wanna be late
don't ya knowa

Uh oh yes the previous night I did watch 8 Mile.

Yo Trish
redeem yourself
put that remote on the shelf
That MTV is gettin to your brain
Pick up a book to keep
from goin insane!

OK time to say goodnight
Peace out!
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment