Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Down on Funky Street

Its been some time since I've posted a mix track list.In the hectic days of the pre Christmas rush I some how managed to make a mix! Here's my newest one Down on Funky Street 1. Wake up - Oliver Mtukudzi 2. If Looks Could Kill - Bootsy Collins Feat.Bela Fleck 3. Trouble - Ray Lamontagne 4. Music Moves my Feet - Liam Finn 5. Hello my Darlings - Charlie Drake 6. Dry Bones - Bill Blacks Combo 7. Funky Street - Arthur Conley 8. Come and Get it - Badfinger 9. Soul Shadows - Bill Withers 10. Groovin' - Booker T & The MGs 11. Enie Minie Mo - The Classics 12. The Mountains High - Dick and Dee Dee 13. Gaita Mestra - DJ Tudo & Gente DE Todo Lugar 14. In The Rain - The Dramatics 15. (I wanna) Testify - Parliament 16. My Boomerang Won't come back - Charlie Drake 17. Better to Be - Liam Finn 18. Open the Door to your Heart - Darrell Banks 19. I Wanna (Shall We Dance) - Gizell Dcole & Pilar Montenegro 20. Ohayoo Ohio - Pink Martini 21. Cyberia - Afro Celts
The Picture is of me and Mom at a cousins house around 1990!

No comments:

Post a Comment