Sunday, December 18, 2011

The weekend report.

yesterday I cleaned out my bed room closet as much as I could before my lower back said enough.Last night I went to a Christmas party and when I got home I got a happy email from Darryl Asking if I would DJ at his kids Hockey teams Christmas party.Naturally I said yes!He Picked me up.It was a fun night.I started things of with Christmas music and then proceeded with stuff they like.One kid asked me to play some Beatles.How cool is that.I got another request for Bruce Springsteen to be dedicated to a young boys dad!Some kids even got a little conga line going.I also played some 80s and Reggae.It was a fun night,When I got home I had a glass of while and catching up with email and facebook and then a shower and its off to bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment