Monday, December 5, 2011

the year in review part 1

Yeah I know,its a tad early to do an end of the year write up but Im inspired.
OK health wise it was not the best but not worse.Turning 50 means high blood pressure.Remembering to take Meds.I hate taking pills.
Work - Im grateful to have a winter job and a summer job.My coworkers are cool and the bosses are too.
Friends - 2 thumbs up!Seriously man!I often think about the ones that dissed me and then I think about the ones who are there for me,stand by me and appreciate me.I truly am blessed and thank God for all he has given me.
Family - we are sometimes are crazy wacky bunch but I love them all.
Music - Oh talk about a rockin year?Hello!I'll save the extensive report on that for part 2 of the year end write up!
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I like it when you write about god.It makes me think you are a good person.I am a good person too.We have to stick together "The Good People"are apart of the world too.

    ReplyDelete