Tuesday, December 6, 2011

end of year write up Part 2

OK so I've had some time to reflect on my year in music. Yeah!I think we have yet another new member in the group.If In correct that brings us up to 27 members!Its was a beautiful year for the mix exchange!Thank you to all the members for your love and support especially my biggest fellow blogger,George.He and I are like rubber.We keep bouncing music ideas off each other and poetry too. DJ gigs have seen a good year too.Many kudos to Chip,Frank ,Eric and Darryl for your herculean strength. I had a short term interruption in making mixes when my computer was in the shop but thanks to APV Electronics for fixing my computer and saving the day!No data was lost! I special shout out to my friend Tommy Lynch who is a great DJ who I'm learning a lot from just by observing.I also want to Thank Ocean County music,Bordans and the USPS for their part in my success.Also thanks to my fellow mix makers,Family and friends and yes my listening audience.I love you all! lastly but MOST Important, God and his Son Jesus Christ for each day I'm given and for keeping me faithful and that everything comes together. May it continue in 2012! Peace,Love and Music Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment