Tuesday, December 13, 2011

How many days till Christmas

Holy !@#$ Im usually on top of the Game at this point.Yikes not this year.Tonight I wrote out 30 Christmas cards and hope to do another 20 by weeks end.I had a brief moment of a real crazy thought.I was thinking of playing jingle bells of the new Years eve Party I go to every Year on my friends Piano but Id need to do some serious practice to get up such bravery or a few glasses of white wine in me!Hmm think I'll stick to my percussion.yup!There we go makin' good choices!

2 comments:

  1. Oh by golly
    mistletoe & holly!
    trish you are cute!
    play your piano
    drink your white wine
    have a jolly good time!
    Ho! Ho!
    you are jingle bell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just make sure everyone else at the party has had plenty of white wine first, then no matter what you play on that piano it'll sound like "Jingle Bells" to them.

    ReplyDelete