Friday, December 16, 2011

reschedule

during these last of the above freezing days I like to get out on my bike after work but if I do I must do it right after work. Usually when I come home I let the dog out in the backyard and after she comes back in I check email and my facebook page but now that it starts getting dark out at 4:30 I must wait to boot up the computer till after my bike ride. I love my computer but once I get on it I spend at least an hour on it.Guess I gotta do a little time management? in other news I got more Christmas music out of the library and hope to make another Christmas playlist for next year.World music and obscure lesser know stuff will be included.Do you ever go into a music store and realize everyone has a Christmas CD out and they basically all have the same songs on them?Someone write an new Original Christmas song huh?I think the last person who did that was Paul McCartney.Correct me if Im wrong.Oh maybe its because Paul Holds a special place in my heart. The other day I had a small cavity filled and I wasn't scared or nervous at all butt why is it all have a hard grip on the armrest when he's drilling? So today I mailed out the last of my Christmas mixes to be mail.Gee that feels good! I also got Nancy and Dan's gift.I hope to put a serious dent in the Christ shopping his weekend and mail my cards out.Compared to other years im behind schedule this year.Time just flying. My friend Alicia believes the earth is revolving faster!Hmm perhaps shes right.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Rabbit on ZeRO just posted a whole mix of Christmas music mainly from this year.See what you miss out on because,you don't download mixes from trusted friends. Not to rub it into your face trish. I have comcast.They have a service called signature support for 5 dollars a month. With this service comcast longs on to your computer and runs scans and they fix anything wrong or if you have a question they answer it.I'm looking out for you. Get more music without worries or ever taking your computer to a store to fix it.

    ReplyDelete