Thursday, December 22, 2011

flamin' tongue

OK I just couldn't stay away!To much to tell! Yesterday was our staff party at BHS.We had it at monalyssa's. the food was good but theit was hot.I bit into what I thought was a regular green pepper and surprise it was a HOT pepper!My eyes haven't teared that much since Dads funeral.aww dayam!I drank lots of water because my tongue felt like it was on fire.Lesson learned! I was extra careful and avoided the peppers.we laughed a lot and caught up on each others lives. The other day my friend Duke gave me a mix challenge.to have a few genres on a mix.game on!Mine starts out with a few instrumental tunes followed my r&b,world and I finished it off with some country and bluegrass! Track list to be added soon. Frank put me on a CD hunt.Eric Burden and the Animals winds of change.I found it on oldies.com and ordered it.I myself was on a CD hunt for a song called my boomerang won't come back by Charlie Drake.I found that at CDconnection.com. with all this hunting and challenges im finding it hard to think of a new mix but will think about that after Christmas. Meanwhile a have a stack of Christmas CDs hear with post it nots on the jewel cases reminding me of which songs I want it my itunes. I'm getting excellent feedback from a few folks who said A Joyful Christmas is my best Christmas mix ever.Next years will be more diverse! I have a few more little gifts to get but being its been a busy crazy couple of days today I'm just Chillin'.I'll do the rewst tomorrow after work. MERRY CHRISTMAS,HAPPY HANUKKAH AND HAPPY KWANZAA AND A HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. Hows that for political correctness.Eat my dust Newt!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your blog break was short. I was missing your words and your parts of life that you show me. Hot peppers and cold beer go well together.

    Merry Christmas Trish!

    ReplyDelete