Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bungle in the Jungle

A few days ago I was looking for for something in my hallway closet and found another old mixtape on the floor.
Title - Bungle in the Jungle
Created Created Febuary 1994
If my memory serves me right that was a winter like this winter lots of cold snow and Ice.I beleive it was also about the time I started helping Frank DJ at the Dances.
Side A

Express yourself - Modonna
One in 10 - UB40
Canadian railroad trilogy - Gordon Lightfoot
Amazing Grace - Judy Collins
The Shelter of your arms - Neil Diamond
Bungle in the Jungle - Jethro Tull
Take it as it comes - The Doors
Live to Tell - Modonna
Sun city - Artists against Apartheid
Both sides now - Judy Collins
Free your Mind - Envogue
Live and let die - Wings

Side B

She Caught the Katy - The Blues Brothers
Blue Suade shoes - Elvis Presley
A little bit Better - Hermans Hermits
Rock your baby - George McCrea
Ladies night - Kool & the Gang
I got you babe - UB40
Hold back the night - The Trammps
The Candy Man - Sammy Davis Jr
Remember - Jimmy Hendrix
Jerico - Simply Red
Only you know and I know - Phil Collins
Slow it Down - Inner Circle

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Windbag. Check out Music for Maniacs FORBIDDEN 45S listing on 2/23/2011. I sent you a message (I think), from Osmonia.

    ReplyDelete