Wednesday, April 20, 2011

this Easter

Today I was a tad late for piano Lessons and I don't think Joan was Happy with that.I did fess up that I was up late burning CD mixes for family and friends and yes I should have gone to bed earlier.eh confession is good for the soul.
With all the bad news shouldnt we Christians step it up in being more patient and forgiving.
My mom gave me a card years ago that went something like this
Lord let me be an instrument of your peace
Where there is hatred let me sow love
where there is anger let me sow forgiveness
etc
I cant remember the rest.I beleive its the prayer of st Frances.Heck I cant find the card but its beautiful!Basically it tells us to be kind,forgiving loving and understanding.Oh but heck whos perfect right?Not me!
Each day when I wake up I try my best to be kind,loving,understanding and forgiving.Its not easy though.
I do what I do and hope folks are blessed by it,whether its copying work for teacher,making CD mixes or DJing I do what I can each day to put a smile on one face or make someone laugh.
I don't know what God has in store for me tomorrow but all I can do is my best today.Sometimes I hit the ball out of the park and others days its a home run or a foul ball but the hits keep on coming so I just got to do what I can!
The Bible tell us to lift each other up NOT tear each other down.Jesus said Love one anothers as I love you so must you Love one another.
Lets all remember that.
Have a Happy and blessed Easter!
Peace be with you!
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment