Saturday, April 30, 2011

a weekend of coolnness

Last night gig at Lifes Miracles photographty went well.Lots of positive feedback.I few ladies there were into doowap so there was a set of doowap.I also played lots of jazz and swing.
Eric and Sandi(Of Beach house Surfshop fame)Came by too, so there was some beachy surf set too.
Special Thanks to Roadie #1 Chip for an awesome job and great timing!
Today After a few weeks absense I resumed my chair at Rockin Joes.Truly deeeelicous and filling.
There was a benefit for Japan which I was going to return for but didnt.I stopped by at Beths and Georges House for a spell and by the time I left it was 6ish so I went home for dinner and a glass or two and wine and laziness set in and aw heck im done for the night!
Tomorrow I'll have breakfast with Helene and after that, the car cruise!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you are keeping the spirit alive with music.Trish you are a bright person and I appreciate you commenting on my blog.It means the world to me.So thanks,trish.I hope to always be in touch and read about your life.Honesty with myself and internet friends make me feel good about myself and I believe that is important.

    ReplyDelete