Sunday, April 17, 2011

A fun day

Last night I was going to finish up my spring break mix but Thunder and lightning ruined that plan.Knowing I has to get up real early I waved the white flag and was in bed by 11pm.
Today it was windy but the sun was shining.The Sherman Brothers and Ed Austin were unable to play today so It was Just The Sandwhich Soup Band and me.
I got a few request and lots of good feedback from the event goers.I started out playing some reggae and upbeat oldies and this little voice told me to throw in some jazz.Around 11:30 is I felt it was late enough in the early morning to kick out the jams so I threw in some Kanye,Katy Perry and the like.
The Band started around 1pm so I covered my stuff which the tarp in the event to wind kicked up and so no kids could mess with it.Then I went to fetch some lunch and stretch my legs.
I saw a few folks I knew and Kathy and Knight came by too!I Played the Marble Tea Song its a fantastic day!I wonder it knight heard it.
A few times a big gust of wind would come along and blog the CDs sitting next to the unit off the table.There will be some that need new jewel cases.The traffic on the was home wasnt bad.
When I got home and started Hauling stuff into the house the right wheel on the Hand truck came off.
I had to caryy the stuff by hand.Time to lift weights?

No comments:

Post a Comment